Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has carried out a brand new Categorical Entry draw.
The Categorical Entry newest draw held on September 20, 2023, noticed invites being issued to a complete of 1,000 candidates beneath the Transport Occupations class. This was the first-ever category-based draw carried out by IRCC for candidates with expertise within the transport sector – together with business truck drivers, pilots, and plane meeting staff.
Invited candidates additionally required a minimal CRS rating of 435 – to be eligible for this invitation spherical.
Categorical Entry Newest Draw: Who was invited?
Ministerial Directions respecting invites to apply for Canada PR beneath the Categorical Entry system #264 – September 20, 2023
- Variety of invites issued: 1,000*
- Rank required to be invited to use: 1,000 or above
- Kind of draw: Transport occupations (2023-1)
- Date and time of spherical: September 20, 2023 at 14:04:14 UTC
- CRS rating of lowest-ranking candidates invited: 435
- Tie-breaking rule: June 17, 2023 at 06:44:01 UTC
*Invites to use to the Federal Expert Employee Program, Canadian Expertise Class, and Federal Expert Trades Program could also be issued via this spherical of invites.
If multiple candidate has the bottom rating, the cut-off is predicated on the date and time they submitted their Categorical Entry profiles.
For detailed information: Click on Right here!