Skift World Discussion board East 2023, going down in Dubai from December 12-14, will deliver collectively journey leaders worldwide to debate and keep forward of worldwide tendencies in tourism, hospitality, aviation, and extra.
Journey leaders from throughout the globe are gathering in Dubai subsequent month on December 12-14 to have a look at the bigger context of journey whereas specializing in staying forward of worldwide tendencies.
On this second version of Skift World Discussion board East, we’ll decipher the large tendencies dealing with the journey trade, and we’ll hear from leaders throughout all sectors, together with tourism, hospitality, aviation, experiences, and extra.
Three Days of Connections and Concepts
Skift World Discussion board East 2023 kicks off with the opening reception on December twelfth at Cloud 22 (positioned in Atlantis The Royal) adopted by two full days of discussion board discussions on the thirteenth and 14th, concluding with a closing networking reception at 4:30pm. See present agenda right here.
Hear it From the Prime
Skift is bringing collectively prime executives within the journey trade, together with:
- Issam Abdul Rahim Kazim – CEO of Dubai Company for Tourism and Commerce Advertising
- Paul Griffiths – CEO of Dubai Airports
- Carlo Olejniczak – VP and Managing Director of Europe, Center East and Africa (EMEA) for Reserving.com
- Staci Mellman – Chief Advertising Officer of Model USA
- Philippe Zuber – CEO of Kerzner Worldwide
- Tony Douglas – CEO of Riyadh Air
- Katerina Giannouka – CEO of Jumeirah Group
- Mark Kirby – CEO of Emaar Hospitality Group LLC
- Zina Bencheikh – Managing Director EMEA of Intrepid Journey
- Boon Sian Chai – Managing Director and Vice President, Worldwide Markets for Journey.com Group
- Tua Slöör – Director Enterprise Improvement in EMEA, Journey and Journey Sustainability at Google
- Claudio Bellinzona – Chief Provide Officer of TUI Musement
- Christian Muhr – COO of Kerten Hospitality
- Michael P. Zeisser – Managing Companion of FMZ Ventures
- Ross Borden – CEO & Founding father of Matador Community, GuideGeek
- Ben Hoffler – Path Developer and Co-Founding father of Sinai Path
- Richard Clarke – Managing Director of AB Bernstein
- Mona Faraj – Managing Director of HSMAI Center East
Be a part of Us in Dubai this December
As the ultimate agenda and audio system are accomplished, don’t miss out on the biggest and most anticipated journey occasion within the area — get your move at the moment and take a look at the official occasion web page for extra particulars.