Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) has carried out a brand new draw on October 19, 2023. This was the second Expression of Curiosity (EOI) draw carried out by PEI PNP in October.
The PEI EOI system gathers vital details about candidates within the pool so as to rank and choose those that are most certainly to satisfy Prince Edward Island’s financial and labour market wants, based mostly on a number of of the next attributes:
- Language: English or French
- Training: stage and area of schooling and the place accomplished
- Talent and work expertise stage
- Strategic priorities: attributes that may handle quick labor market wants in PEI
- Different elements related to employment prospects: together with, however not restricted to having a job provide in PEI and/or earlier Canadian work expertise
PEI PNP Newest Draw: Highlights
The PEI PNP newest draw held on October 19, 2023, issued 104 ITAs to Labour & Categorical Entry and Enterprise Work Allow Entrepreneur candidates.
- Labour and Categorical Entry: 102* Invites with a minimal rating of 55.
- Enterprise and Work Allow Entrepreneur: 2 Invites with a minimal rating of 80.
Crucial Employee & Categorical Entry invites within the PEI PNP newest draw have been issued to people working for a PEI Employer with a minimal EOI rating of 55. Expert Employees with no less than two years of related expertise in Semi-Expert and Unskilled occupations could also be eligible to use for the Crucial Employee Stream of the PEI PNP.
Over the past 12 months, the Prince Edward Island PNP has issued 2,464 invites to Labour & Categorical Entry candidates and 69 invites to Enterprise Work Allow Entrepreneur candidates.
- Labor & Categorical Entry invites during the last 12 months: 97%
- Enterprise Work Allow Entrepreneur invites during the last 12 months: 3%
For PEI Crucial Employee Stream eligibility: Click on Right here!